21 février 2011

Funny how the player sometimes gets played out

Oh, and I apologize
But I was right on this one.
Don't try to make me feel bad about it,
cause for once you're the one who got played out.
Is it normal that I feel this proud,
that I could be the first to hurt you, before you hurt me?
Or is it just my mean nature, the way I am, how I've become.
So tired of this sorta things, that I can't even pretend to love someone.
Not anymore.

At least it's a good laugh,
watching you fall as you tried to push me off a cliff.
Some sort of self-defense, isn't it?
Well I'm just glad I didn't believe in your game at first,
and you should too.
Cause I would've gotten angry instead of careless,
and it might've hurt you more than you'd have thought it would.

Ahah

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire